Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Hitting the refresh button..

Never knew this day would come..hahaha..it's a bit too soon perhaps? naaahhh..nothing is too early when you think it's not, regardless of what other people think..You just need to believe in yourself..

The decision to resigned from my current position came when I realised the need to feel good..the need to feel satisfied at the end of the day..the need to need more...hhmmmpphh..I'm becoming complacent..taking things lightly and bored.coupled with the "people" i have to deal with..hmmm..my days could be better..and the worst part is, i need to drag my feet to the office every single day..I'm tired of it! it is such a torment to me..this has to stop..i need to relive myself, i need to keep the spirit up..so the job hunt began..

Alhamdulillah, I got few good offers and had finally decided (trust me, it is very very very hard to decide)...I will start tomorrow..Hopefully, things are better there...Pls pray for me! Goodnight peeps!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment